Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Update----yes i am still here!

Ok it has been a few months since my last update.  I really should let you all know that things are going SO WELL and are full of A LOT of adventure!  That being said there are a TON of things that I will soon be updating on my new things list.....but that main update won't be tonight, this is just to let my 7 followers know that I am still alive and kicking and yes I do plan on updating soon!

Some new things I hope to write about soon (and you know me I could get a huge list going in the next few days) are:

ice cream bread
glitter clothes pins
snickers apple salad (or did I do that one already?)
DIY clipboards
DIY gel manicure
chocolate souffle

really I am sure that there are more but life is quite an adventure, I am tired, and there are way too many totally cool awesome things going on right now to blog about.

Don't worry I will have lots of adventure to share soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment