Thursday, July 11, 2013

Scholastic warehouse sale

If you live towards the center of a fairly large area and are lucky enough to have a Scholastic warehouse near you, you are probably aware of the sale that they do in December or June.....you know the huge one where books go into big discounts.  If you aren't sure what I am talking about stop reading now and go Google the one nearest you.  Go.  NOW!

Ok anyways now that you all know what I am talking about I have to admit it is a great experience.  Books of all shapes and sizes, and there are tons of them at huge discounts.  (I am really going to regret sharing this best kept secret later...) If you volunteer your time at this sale you basically get books out of the deal.

Now if you know me and the adventures in life you know that I am in need of some.....so the first week of my summer vacation and that is where I was.  Book heaven but I got some really good ones and totally consider it worth my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment